Interim and Project Management
These are the services offered to meet the extraordinary managerial needs that usually arise after mergers and acquisitions. The main aspects that make Interim Management services attractive to the clients are:
- many years of experience in management and leadership,
- the competency to adapt to different working processes,
- experience and willingness to take part in the change process,
- managers who have the technical – business knowledge and qualifications required by the job,
- strong social skills (communication, motivation),
- to provide a managerial profile focused on contributing rapidly to the organization it is involved in.
With more than 30 years of experience in different areas of the finance sector, our partners offer Interim and Project Management services to national and international companies.